• Site mobilization
• Project tender document study
• MEP coordination with the main contractor & definition of the activities relationship and determine the critical activities
• Re-computation on the system
• Preparing the document registers such as drawings, material submittal and RFI's registers.
• Project planning schedules as per the main contractors program.
• shop drawing production including the required plans, sections, diagrams and details
• MEP services coordination drawings production to incorporate the services location compare to each other
• Builders work drawing production to coordinate the services with structure elements
• Material procurement including inquiry preparation checking the material submittals, material compliance with standards
and local authorities regulation, material source of origin, material technical data and calculations, material test certificates,
calibration, guarantees, material quotations and supplier and manufacturer documentations
• Work shop and stores system establishment
• Estimation on the material and manpower requirements. Preparing the BOQ's along with the required quantities and cost.
• Staff and man power hiring
• LPO and LOI issue
• Delivery notes arrangements
• Materials site taking over. Including checking the official documentation qualities.
• Structural work clearance request issue
• Site construction execution
• Preparing the inspection requests after site construction
• Providing the work progress reports
• Coordination with different site construction parties such as architectural and structural department
• Site modification study and prepare technical proposals
• Testing and commissioning and related reports issues
• Providing the maintenance and operation manuals
• Producing the as built drawin
Phone : +971-6-52-66-500
Fax : +971-6-52-66-250